Friday, July 03, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: #131

Anyone who has seen my FB entries this week knows that my whole sense of what day of the week has been screwed up. Not about Thursday, of course, but feeling like Friday since about Wednesday. So what happens when Friday rolls around? I space out getting my Friday Fill-Ins done early. Better late than never, though. Right?


And...here we go!

1. When I heard that they'd run out of beer I knew all hell was about to break loose.

2. A loud primal scream is often the best medicine.

3. It's late, and somewhere a coyote is howling at the moon.

4. I find myself somewhere between never and always.

5. My eyes have seen the song from your heart.

6. Strangly, strengly, stringly, strongly.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a few beers, tomorrow my plans include many beers, the lake and fireworks and Sunday, I want to get the hell outta Dodge, but I doubt that'll happen!

Be sure to check out the other FFIers. I'm sure they were more on the ball than I!

No comments: