Tuesday, February 03, 2009

TMI Tuesday #172

I've got nothing of interest to blog about. Thank God for TMI!


1. When you sleep with someone, how much or how little contact do you like to have? - I believe I was more of a cuddler, and it's probably still true. Though I think that separation tends to happen with familiarity.
2. Do you think there is a appropriate amount of time for a divorced parent to date before introducing the kids to the "new" "special" person in their life? - Such a hard question for a bachelor... I think there's nothing wrong with meeting the new person fairly soon. Though I do think that a certain amount of time should pass before they meet the new person at 6AM in the kitchen drinking OJ. Age of the kids has a huge amount to do with this, too, I would think.
3. Which ONE do you wish you had more of in bed... romance, experimentation or foreplay? - How about "sleep"? I can never get too much of that.
4. What do you thinks makes a kiss great? - The wisp of a warm breath. The taste of another's lips. The quiver of anticipation. The surprise of spontaneity.
5. Describe your sex life in two words. - Pleasant memory.
Bonus (as in optional): Do you remember a time when you were having sex that you smile or even laugh about now? Do tell.... - The first time with Volcano Girl will always make me smile. If you don't know who that is, go digging through my archives!

Be sure to stop by the TMI site to see who else is sharing today!

No comments: