Thursday, February 19, 2009

Be My Valentine HNT

While running through a zillion ideas or so for this week, I found myself with an idea that brought out the following video. You don't have to watch the entire video. Just the first 40 seconds. It pretty much sets up my HNT.


I wasn't a recipient of any Valentines in the mail this year. I used to get one from my mom every year when they spent their winters in Hawaii. They don't do that anymore, so nothing from her. I did get the tulips from Moose, but they came early, and I don't think were specifically for VDay. I did get a couple of nice e-cards (thanks, ladies!), and a number of texts. However, I'm not complaining. It's been this way for a long time, and I'm used to it. And I DO feel the love from many of you on a regular basis, and isn't that what it's all about? Still...a card would have been nice...
(click here to see my SFW HNT--note the pouty lip...)

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio: a fellow
of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: he hath
borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how
abhorred in my imagination it is! my gorge rims at
it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know
not how oft. Where be your gibes now? your
gambols? your songs? your flashes of merriment,
that were wont to set the table on a roar? Not one
now, to mock your own grinning? quite chap-fallen?
Now get you to my lady's chamber, and tell her, let
her paint an inch thick, to this favour she must
come; make her laugh at that."
Shakespeare - "Hamlet"
This week's MG is the skull-loving cutie (and long-time HNTer) Robyn. Stop by and say hi!

"...the Other HNT" continues to bring out the friskier HNTers! Be sure to check them all out! And be generous with your comments!
Stop by the OsShirt site to read the latest adventures (ok, lastest as of 2 years ago...). New post went up tonight! If you're new to the site, start from the bottom and work your way to the top!

No comments: