Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Release, Reward, Request, Really Good, Reality

WARNING: This post will frustrate some of you!

One of the things that has developed about being "Os" is that I'm apparently someone that people can trust. I don't deny that. I appreciate that trust. And I'm talking beyond the whole anonymous site, though I think that's a part of the reason. Over the past couple of weeks, I've been privy to a number of secrets. Some of them might come out over time, others never will. But as they've recently piled up, I find that I need a release. So, without breaking any confidences here, I've decided to "release":
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!! And you're welcome!
  • Congratulations!
  • I don't think it's wise, but tread lightly!
  • Congratulations! I hope that everything works in your favor!
  • Good luck! I think it's the right way to go...
  • I think you're jumping from the frying pan into the fire...
  • Now that you've started the process, I hope you see it through!
Whew! I feel so much better!
Click here to get to the Contest. I've decided on a prize! The winner will receive a $50 iTunes gift certificate! The contest ends next Tuesday night at midnight, and the winner will be announced (along with the answers) with next Thursday's HNT. If you think that you don't have a chance... I estimate that the winner will have no more than 14/24 correct. So let's get those answers in!
I have no Mystery Guest this week yet...
OMG! I have found my newest vice. Made by Breyers. A&W Root Beer Float Ice Cream. Vanilla ice cream with an A&W Root Beer Sherbet Swirl. One step away from the real thing, which itself is one step away from Heaven. Tish, you've got to try this stuff!!

No comments: