Monday, June 04, 2007

Musical Monday #18

A bit of the travel bug has set in on me. There are a couple of places where I'd like to go this summer, but unfortunately, I don't see how I can possibly afford it. Well, I could, but that wouldn't be the "responsible" thing to do. I've done all the google mapping, and figuring out what it would take, and how long it would take, and how much expensive gas it would take. I just don't think it's in the cards. Other than maybe a quick one in July. And a distant one in August. A long ways away, but if I buy the ticket soon, it wouldn't be TOO terribly bad. To the person that I discussed that one with--we need to make a decision soon!

In my early school days at Bishop Gilmore School (like the way I can just change on a dime?), one of the first music groups to really catch my ear was Simon & Garfunkel. It helped that Sr. Mary Thomas was a big fan of them. Both their music and their lyrics. She used to play their songs constantly. To the point that we could sing along with every one of them. I heard this one the other day, and it fits my wanderlust. Traveling by bus across America...

Image hosting by Photobucket



Yet another music service that's letting me down... Trust me, it's a great song!

No comments: