Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: #150

It's been a few weeks since I've played, but I'm back. I think I've pretty much decided to quit TMI--seems like it's dying a slow death anyway. But this one is a nice diversion!


And...here we go!

1. The last band I saw live was a five-member, dueling piano band where all the members played piano when they weren't playing other instruments with M after the Elton John/Billy Joel concert in Indy this past May.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is football, family and properly portioned servings of dinner. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is often done on Christmas Eve, if not actually on Christmas Day.
4. Thoughts of a certain someone fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear taffeta.
6. Bagpipes fascinate me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe hitting the downtown art walk, tomorrow my plans include watching the Griz and Sunday, I want to shake things up a bit!

No comments: