Thursday, October 08, 2009

Yep. I got it.

I'll be back in a few days as I figure out how to deal with this. Lots of lifestyle changes to be made. Thanks to all for your well wishes! It's meant a lot!

For those who don't know the specifics--insulin probably won't be needed. Beer consumption will cease. A few other things.

One bit of interest... I think I weighed close to 350 lbs. at the beginning of the summer. But I'm not positive. Ten days ago, I weighed myself at my parent's about 10 days ago, and was at 334 lbs. Standing on the fancy scales at the doctor's office--303!! I stopped off at my parent's to see how 'off' their scales were--306! So in 10 days, I've lost 28 lbs. And possibly close to 50 since the beginning of the summer. Now I just need to lose more.

As I said--I'll be back in a few days...

No comments: