Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Angels are A'Watchin'

This will be similar as what I post on FB.

My apologies for not being around, but I've been pretty much near death, especially Friday night. Not the gosh-I-had-too-much-to-drink near-death, but the diabetic coma type of near-death.

I know that this is going to be sadly lacking in details, and I know you all want your own personal story, but I just can't do it right now. I can say that my BIL3 saved my life Friday night. I've learned that nurses named Marti and Jenni and Tom and Kara are angels. And Mom is going to learn all there is to know about this.

I've learned (and will continue to learn) that I've got lots of changes to make. For the first time in my life I'm going to have to start taking care of myself (and that's what I though mommies or girlfriends or wives were for...).

I will try to keep everyone up to date. This past week has been hell, and I didn't even really know it. And for the record...we're still on for Wed. night! ;-)

No comments: