Thursday, October 29, 2009

Spooky HNT

I wasn't going to do anything Halloween related for HNT. Halloween isn't the most diabetic-friendly season, as you might imagine. But when push came to shove, I figured it would be my best option.

My original intent was something like you see below, but with red devil eyes. I've never been one to claim that I know anything about Photoshop, but I've played around with the basic settings. To do what I wanted, though, would require a bit more work. I must have spent two hours trying this, that and the other thing. I just couldn't get it the way I wanted. And just when I got something that would work, it wouldn't save correctly. So I scrapped that work and tried another program that I've got. Lo and behold! The result is below!

It's been a spooky month. Breast Cancer Awareness Month (well, the cancer, not the cause)--spooky. Nearly dying--really spooky. AMC's Fear Fest '09--spooky movies! Hope you all get your spook on this weekend!





I missed out on getting a Mystery Guest this week, so I'm going with a bit of a treat for the ladies here.

But I feel a warning is needed. Since it's Halloween, you can click on the jack o' lantern for a scary picture. Seriously. It's scary. Those with a weak heart probably shouldn't attempt to click. It's like nothing you've ever seen. I can't be responsible for anyone who ignores this warning.

Move forward at your own risk!!

You're gonna do it, aren't you?





A bit smaller crowd than usual over at "...the Other HNT", but the quality is pretty good! Be sure to stop by and check out your fellow HNTers! And leave some comments--I know there's a lot more stopping by than by what the comments would indicate! NSFW, as usual.


Trojan has been holding steady in the low 30 range for about a week now. If all of you vote just once, she should jump well into the 20s. Vote tonight, then vote again tomorrow! Vote often! Vote from different computers! Let's help out a fellow HNTer!

No comments: