Friday, October 23, 2009

Into the weekend...

We've got a symphony concert this weekend. All-Beethoven. No trombones in this concert, thank God. I still have to do the set-up and tear-down, but that's far less stressful. And I've got a crew to do all the actual work, so all is good. It's nice to get back into the swing of things.
Still getting used to this whole "eating healthy" routine. My blood sugar levels go up and down, but that's to be expected as I figure out what's "right" for me.
My football teams (all over there in the sidebar) are all undefeated, but it feels like one of them might lose this weekend. Not sure why...
You still need to go vote for Trojan! I'll be plugging this to the bitter end!
Don't forget! Fear Fest '09 starts on AMC tonight, and runs through Halloween! Starts with the four "Alien" movies (2 tonight, and 2 tomorrow) and ending with 3 showings of "Night of the Living Dead"! Fear Fest '09 runs all day, all week! I can't wait!!!

No comments: