Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: #125

I'm back and I'm tired. Due to some carelessness on my part, a flight was missed, and I ended up with a 21-hour day of travel. And I get to go to work today...ugh. Lots of pictures to upload. Lots of stories to tell (well, not that many, but it seems like it). I may have fulfilled my beer quota for the month of May in just two short days! Anyhoo, knowing that some people are a bit impatient... I'm just letting you know that I'll get to posting it all as soon as I can! In the meantime...something that doesn't require a great deal of thought--It's Friday Fill-In!



And...here we go!

1. Moving is going very slowly for me this morning.

2. Desperately trying to think of something else than "born free", but failing.

3. My best quality is yet to be determined.

4. You call it. Either deheads or details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I hope to have a new laptop. I don't think I can deal with this cracked screen too much longer.

6. An uninterrupted 12 hours of sleep is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include working on this symphony transcription and Sunday, I want to look forward to a possible day off on Monday (not yet guaranteed...)!

Be sure to check out the other FFI-ers!

No comments: