Monday, May 18, 2009

Big week ahead!

Monday marks the 29th anniversary of the eruption of Mt. St. Helens. Always a nostalgic moment for me. If you'd like to read about it, go here! Be sure to click on the pic to get a sense of the size, detail and destruction!
Bit of a Dad update. The small computerized Hoover vacuum that sucked the gunk out of his gut was taken out last week. Which means he was able to leave the house! He's walking slowly, but that's to be expected. The difference in his demeanor and look has changed drastically in the past week. For the better. Just in time for him to head to Billings on Tuesday for some routine tests and to re-zap his pacemaker. Things are looking up!
Big week this week, and if you haven't figured it out yet, you probably will on Tuesday!
Speaking of a big week, I've hinted at a road trip over the past week (even though I'm flying). A couple of surprises ahead, I'm sure! I've got things drafted for auto-post all week, but I'm not really going to have much chance to visit people. I don't anticipate much time online (but there'll be a little!).
An observation...I hate the work put into it, but how nice is it to be able to walk into your bathroom and have everything bright and white and shiny and disinfected? I need to be a bit more 'regular' in my bathroom duties (take that whatever way you need to...).

No comments: