Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: #126



And...here we go!

1. It's cold and tasty and goes well with chips & salsa--it must be beer!

2. I really dislike raw tomatoes.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is no longer made, therefore I'm not healthy nor beautiful.

4. I ended up running a bunch of errands, when all I really wanted was a nice long ride.

5. Well, first of all, they took the bus, and then realized that the bananas were all ripe.

6. Members of The American Mime Theatre in NYC; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was the quietest night of sleep I've had in weeks!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing some laundry, tomorrow my plans include a birthday party with free beer, turkey and burgers and Sunday, I want to finish up the music transcription I'm working on!

Be sure to check out the other FFIers!

No comments: