Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tearful HNT

As I mentioned in my 2nd "100 Things...", I tend to tear up to alot of things on TV or the movies. Real life will do it to me too.

I won't bother saying anything about the events of 9/11, other than I lit a candle (a Yankee Candle, but a candle nonetheless) the other night, said a prayer and shed a tear. A few of them, actually.

Let us never forget.
Ramblings and rumblings,
Stammerings and stumblings,
Yammerings and bumblings,
Glamourings and grumblings,
Hammerings and humblings.

This is what this week's Mystery Guest writes about.
With an occasional time-out to tan!

She'll be revealed Thursday afternoon--be sure to come back!
Most of you figured out this one. Sometimes my clues are a little TOO obvious! This, of course, is M, from over at Rumblings and Bumblings. Stop by and offer to kiss her bruise!

Another good showing by your fellow HNTers over at "...the Other HNT". A little something for everyone over there! Be sure to leave some comments! As always, NSFW!
The first symphony concert of the season is this weekend. Those of you who have been around know that means I won't be around much until Sunday. Not a terribly difficult concert for me personally (Beethoven Triple Concerto and Sibelius' Symphony No. 2 - trombones don't play the Beethoven, and the Sibelius is just lots of loooonnnnnggggg loud notes for us), but there's some stage logistics that will be stressing me out this weekend. Probably more than necessary, but this is my blog, so I can complain! Somewhere in there, I have to watch my football too! So much to do, no time to do it all!

No comments: