Thursday, May 08, 2008

Euphoric HNT

One of the nice things about running off to Minneapolis this past weekend (other than the obvious!) was not worrying for one second about the state of my car. The estimate I was given before I left was about $1100 (and done from off the top of the owners head). Knowing that this is MY life I'm living, I resigned myself to the idea that it was probably going to run closer to $1200, and maybe more.


I got the phone call yesterday. My car is ready. And it only cost $970.oo!! How sad is that? Only $970.oo?!? Sort of like the euphoric feeling of finding gas for only $3.20! Unfortunately, I have a feeling that my concert attendance is going on hiatus for the summer. Not that I could afford the gas to go to any! But I am gearing up for a road trip to Denver in August!! Assuming the car lasts that long...

This week's Mystery Guest is a repeat contributor. Even though she'll be revealed Thursday afternoon, she wanted to be sure that I didn't make it too easy for people to figure out who she might be.

.....

.....

She's Canadian...

.....

.....

Come back to find out who she is!
This rambling Canadian is the lovely CowGirl! Be sure to stop by and check out her top half over there!

"...the Other HNT" has another good collection of pictures. Lots of variety! Be sure to stop by. NSFW, as always!
Next week is the big week!! The 3rd anniversary of HNT! Be sure to celebrate with the theme of "3"! It's up to you how to interpret that. If nothing else, do something celebratory! Rumor has it that many old friends are going to show up!

No comments: