Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Day After...

If you're interested in this button for your site, you can download the code on the guidelines page. Click on the large HNT button over there in the sidebar to get there.
Thanks to all of you who enjoyed the site and seeing/visiting some of the old-timers! The page will stay up for as long as I'm blogging, and the button will always be available in the sidebar. And a bigger thank you for the participants!! You made it fun, and it was great to get back in touch with all of you! I hope you enjoyed catching up with your "classmates" as much as we did!

We got a bit of unexpected press for this too! Some of you will recognize the name Audacia Ray. She's a sex writer/blogger/nerd and author of the book "Naked On the Internet" which came out last year. Among the numerous positions she holds is editor of Naked City, which is the new sexuality blog for the Village Voice. She did a nice little write-up about HNT's 3rd Anniversary! Complete with a picture of one of my favorite MGs! The young lady shown was informed about it this afternoon, and she loves the idea that she's almost famous!
As some of you know, I've gotten about 12 hours of sleep since Monday. I might not post again for a few days. For the first time since I started blogging, I am SO tired of downloading, uploading, posting, linking, checking, cross-checking, typing, etc., that I don't even want to get into my dashboard. Don't worry--just a quick chance for a breath of fresh air!

No comments: