Friday, September 14, 2007

Going into the weekend...

The sport-themed HNT seemed to go pretty well! Thanks to all of you who participated. Thanks, of course, to all of you who participated without the sports theme too! Halloween falls on Wednesday this year, so that will probably be the next theme. I'll let you know for sure in a couple of weeks.
Go here and do the "Fill In the Blanks" thing! I only got three people to do it (one by email). More of you have stolen it than answered it!
I hope to have some pictures up from our gig on Wednesday night. Just no time right now. I will say that the temperature was in the low 50s with a hint of breeze for the night, and I was dressed for the 70s. A mighty chilly evening! I think we played quite well, in spite of the cold. Not the large crowd that we had hoped for, but we all had fun anyway!
There are some of you that expressed interest in being the Mystery Guest. I currently don't have anyone for the upcoming weeks. If you have the interest, now's the time to do something about it!
For whatever reason, it seems that Yahoo has been down all morning (including IM, Yahoo and Flickr). Grrr...
I have been quite silent on the fact that one of the teams in the Notre Dame/Michigan game will come out of it with a 0-3 record. Who'da thunk it?
I won't be around much until Sunday afternoon. Stage set-up and rehearsals for the symphony concert Saturday night (Elgar Cello Concerto and Berlioz' "Symphonie Fantastique" for those who are interested). Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: