Friday, September 07, 2007

Fill In the Blanks...Again!

Thursday, Sept. 13th - Sports HNT!
Go here for details...

I've been going through some of my old posts in the archives (you guys should do that to--my archives, that is. I don't care about yours. haha!). Anyhoo...I ran across this one and remember that it was a bit of fun (and an ego boost!). And since there's so many more new people that didn't get to join in on it the first time around...here's your chance. Of course, if you filled it out before, feel free to do it again! I'll post the general results when I get some answers...
  1. I _____ Osbasso.
  2. Osbasso is _____.
  3. If I were alone in a room with Osbasso, I would _____.
  4. I think Osbasso should _____.
  5. Osbasso needs _____.
  6. I want to _____ Osbasso.
  7. Someday Osbasso will ___.
  8. Osbasso reminds me of _____.
  9. Without Osbasso _____.
  10. My memories of Osbasso are _____.
  11. Osbasso can be _____.
  12. The worst thing about Osbasso is _____.
  13. The best thing about Osbasso is _____.
  14. I am _____ with Osbasso.
  15. One thing I would like to know about Osbasso is _____.
  16. Osbasso should go and _____.
  17. Osbasso _____ me.
Also feel free to steal this if you want!

No comments: