Monday, September 17, 2007

Early Morning Realization

I had to run some early morning errands. On my way home to shower and change for work, I stopped off at McDonald's drive-thru for the two-breakfast-burrito combo meal (I know, but sometimes it just feels RIGHT...). As I came to the window to pay, the nice McDonald's girl flashed her cheery McSmile at me and asked how my day was.
    "Fine."

    "That's good.

    "No, I take that back. It's too early to tell. This could very well be the high point of my day."

    "Well, I'm glad I could be part of it!"
And with that, she flashed her cheery McSmile again, and sent me on my way home.


They screwed up my order. I think it's going to be a long day...
Update: The day actually wasn't too bad! Nothing terribly great or bad happened, so I guess things evened out some!

Go here and do the "Fill In the Blanks" thing! Please.

No comments: