Monday, March 12, 2007

I Double Dog Dare Ya

Thanks to an innocent comment left on Heather's first submission for the 365 Days project on flickr.com, she DARED me to join in. DARED me, I say! So I've done it. You can go here to check them out. I'll get a link over in the sidebar shortly.

Like I need another thing to do...

Apparently not everyone knows about the 365 Days thing. My bad. It's a flickr group that you can join. The basic rule--take a self-portrait each day and post it. You have to take it (or it wouldn't be a self-portrait, would it?) and it has to include some sort of body part (duh...). There's currently well over 3000 members in the group. You can check out everyone's pics in the group's pool, or you can track your favorite 365er on their own site. Any questions?

No comments: