Thursday, March 01, 2007

Driving HNT

I was supposed to have a rehearsal Tuesday night, but bad roads and illnesses scuttled that. So I took the opportunity to get in a little grocery shopping. Since I had the camera with me, I figured I'd better snap off a few pics. Here are some thought that occured while driving home. In no particular order...
  • Nalley's makes a killer Dill Pickle Chip Dip. There's only one place in town that sells it, and it's across town from where I live. I decided to go there tonight specifically for the chip dip.
  • Between the bright orange light from the auto-focus and the flash going off, I kept seeing spots all the way home.
  • I suspect the people that pulled up next to me at the stop sign and looked at me funny were seeing the same things.
  • You can see me looking in my side mirror. Yes, there was a cop following a block behind me. Yes, I have a history with the cops in town. Yes, I was a little nervous.
  • I've noticed that, for no specific reason, I always seem to have a couple of days of beard growth going on for my HNTs.
  • Spring is just around the corner. I can feel it. It's still too far away.
  • I need to get to bed earlier. I look/feel tired, in spite of sleeping away most of the day last Sunday.


This week's Mystery Guest comes to us from afar. You might recognize his tattoos. Though he's had a little bit of work done on them since this picture. He's been blogging forever, and has played HNT almost as long. Some of you might have even written to him over the past year. He's revealed more of himself on his own HNTs over the months, and if you haven't already figured out who it is, he'll be revealed here on Thursday afternoon.
Wow! Alot of you wanting to know who this is! It's Px from across the ocean. Go say hi--he might have good news!
"...the Other HNT" this week is more NSFW than most weeks. Be forewarned! Sometimes it just happens this way (or do you all conspire to do it this way?)!
I won't be around much through Thursday. The symphony is presenting a youth concert to all the 4th & 5th graders in town and the surrounding area. Which means that I'm not really here posting this (thanks, Crimson!), and won't be around most of the day on Thursday to see yours. But I'll get there eventually!

No comments: