Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy Birthday, Girl!

Every once in awhile you meet a blogger who confuses the hell out of you. There's about 3 or 4 out there that, if they're on a roll, are almost impossible to follow. An obscure reference here, a thinking person's joke there. This particular cowgirl from Texas is one of those. Though I've found that, over the past months, I've been able to follow her train of thought fairly well. And that sort of scares me a little...






















She's changed her name at least 3 times that I'm aware of, and has had about 5 blogs that I'm aware of. Who knows how many others! Her current name, Stealth, is totally appropriate, because I can guarantee that she's probably been to your site, and can click off a number of facts about you!

Today is her birthday. It's not going to start out as a great day for her, so I'm sure she could use some of your good thoughts going her way. A single mom, a writer, a champion of causes, a fighter, a goofball--all these words describe her. I also like to use the word friend. Happy Birthday, Stealth! Hope you have a kick-ass morning, babe! The rest of you--go stop by and send some good wishes and a birthday one too!



No comments: