Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Special Blogger

I just was made aware of a very special blogger who is no longer with us. Her sudden death was a cruel end to a remarkable life, fighting and defeating illness. Her name was Anu, from India, and her blog was titled Appreciate Yourself". What a simple and powerful title. "Appreciate yourself".

I was not a visitor to her site until today, and I did a quick perusal of what I've been missing. I don't think I've ever seen so much affirmation of life. Finding the best in the simplest of things. You really need to see for yourself. Two of "our" crowd were regulars, and have each posted their own thoughts regarding her death. Go see WDKY or Emerald Eyes and see what they have to say. They can both tell you a whole lot more than me, as well as tell you what Anu meant to them. Good people need to be remembered. Go check her site.

No comments: