Friday, December 01, 2006

Da Count #12

PATIENCE - of others, that is. Personally, my patience tolerance is pretty high. I can sit around and wait with the best of them. Particularly if things are out of my control. On personal interaction matters, it's a different story. I have little patience for those who waste time. My time, other people's time, even their own time. I've gotten better. Other people have their own lives to lead, and sometimes things come up. But still... If I'm ready to do something, then shit or get off the pot! Let's git 'er done!

My count for today is YOUR patience. It's "Symphony Week" again. And a bonus! Two weeks in a row! We're doing Handel's "Messiah" on Sunday night in the church above (Cathedral of St. Helena), and then a family holiday concert on the next Sunday afternoon. Lots of rehearsal, and throw in an away gig next weekend as well, and you can see that I'm going to be busy, busy, busy. So I ask for your patience with me. I won't be around as much to chat with. I might miss out on a couple things. But after next Sunday night, I'm all yours!

If you want to read more about "Da Count", click on the button below...

dacount

No comments: