Friday, December 08, 2006

Repeat: 6 Weird Things

I had really thought I was going to be able to avoid the current "6 Weird Things" tag. It's been going on for so long, and you all have been kind enough to not tag me. Until Evalee decided to take the bull by the horns. Well, then I remembered I did this back in June already, so here's the repeat (without all the "official" stuff you're supposed to put at the top):
  • I tend to put things off until the last minute these days, but go ballistic when others do the same to me.
  • (#100 on my list of "100 Things...")When I putt, I look at the hole, rather than the ball. It's worked well for me over the years, but it drives my fellow golfers nuts.
  • I'll often sing along with whatever music I'm listening to, but I rarely ever sing the melody.
  • If I'm eating fast food that includes a sesame seed bun, I have to eat every seed that falls in the wrapper. I paid for those--I'm not going to waste them!
  • I have a small collection of defectively printed Dr. Pepper cans, including one that says, "DOES NOT CONTAIN MORE THAN 3.2% OF ALCOHOL BY WEIGHT" on the lid.
  • Ocassionally I'll be listening to someone talk, and all of a sudden a common word or phrase sounds like totally nonsensical gibberish to me. I can even have them repeat it to me once or twice, yet I'll be totally clueless as to what they're saying. So I'll just smile and nod.
You know the drill from here. I'm not going to tag anyone, but feel free to do it if you'd like!

No comments: