Saturday, April 02, 2005

X to I

Ten to One

I've seen this on a couple of blogs. I stole it from Andi. I generally think of these things as sorta girlish, but I'm in that kind of mood (insert your own comments....). My guess is that my answers would change if I took it again tomorrow. Here they are with no particular order:

10 ENTIRELY RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I've played golf for almost 40 years, and I've never had a hole-in-one.
2. I've had the first green beer out of the tap at O'Toole's every St. Patrick's Day since 1993.
3. I used to be an altar boy.
4. There used to be a time when I consumed at least a six-pack of Dr. Pepper a day.
5. I love Christmas music.
6. I don't like tomatoes, avacados, artichokes or mushrooms.
7. I have a picture of me and Bone Girl with Alison Krauss (and her autograph!).
8. I've never travelled anywhere by train.
9. I have a master's degree in music education.
10. I'm a Mac geek, and proud of it, but I don't smoke dope, contrary to the stereotype.

9 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART
1. Be able to listen to my rambling and feign interest.
2. Enjoy music.
3. Drink beer.
4. Be confident in yourself.
5. Allow me to treat you like a princess.
6. Teach me new things.
7. Surprise me.
8. Put up with my insecurities.
9. Care.

8 THINGS I CARRY/WEAR EVERYDAY
1. Debit card
2. Comb
3. Keys
4. Wallet
5. Tennis shoes
6. Drum key
7. Belt
8. Little black book (weekly calendar/phone #s)

7 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME
1. Ignorant people
2. Litterbugs
3. Gossip & rumors
4. Lame excuses
5. Snipers on eBay (unless it's me!)
6. Dial-up modems
7. Three-putts, especially from within 20'

6 PLACES I'VE VISITED
1. Mt. St. Helens
2. Rochester, MN
3. Washington, D.C.
4. Olympia Brewing Co.
5. Denver
6. Victoria, B.C.

5 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE (revised 4/3/05)
1. Go to Ireland
2. Build a house
3. Become a father
4. Become a grandfather
5. Play a round of golf at Augusta National Golf Club

4 THINGS I'M AFRAID OF
1. Drowning
2. Being alone
3. Losing friendships
4. Heights

3 THINGS I DO EVERYDAY
1. Shower
2. Go online
3. Pray

2 THINGS I'M TRYING NOT TO DO NOW
1. Gain more weight
2. Spend money foolishly

1 PERSON I WANT TO SEE NOW
1. Mary Hoff Giuliani (to say goodbye)

No comments: