Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My iPod

I somehow missed this, but apparently GWB has an iPod, and his playlist is being checked out, criticized, panned, etc. In response, a number of people have posted their playlists. I don't use my iPod so often that I need to divide up my library into playlists. I generally just let it go on its own and play whatever it wants. Since this week is all about ME, here are the last 20 songs played on my iPod (most recent first). It apparently had a penchant for country music recently....
    Poco - I Go To Rio
    Blue County - Good Little Girls
    Deana Carter - We Danced Anyway
    Sawyer Brown - Mission Temple Fireworks Stand
    Madonna - La Isla Bonita
    Alison Krauss - Forget About It
    No Doubt - Don't Speak
    Alison Krauss - When You Say Nothing At All
    She Thinks She Needs Me - Andy Griggs
    Alison Krauss + Union Station - The Lucky One
    Linda Ronstadt - When Will I Be Loved
    Cross Canadian Ragweed - Sick And Tired
    Dolly Parton - Shine
    Adam Ant - Goody Two Shoes
    Huey Lewis - Feeling Alright
    Dixie Chicks - Wide Open Spaces
    Wham - Wake Me Up Before You Go Go
    Trace Adkins - Rough & Ready
    Wynonna Judd - No One else On Earth
    Shania Twain - Man! I Feel Like A Woman!

No comments: