Friday, April 08, 2005

April 15th

First off, and for Lizabeth's sake, I can say that I have fallen victim to Blogger's incompetence. I finally understand the frustration that I had read about in everyone else's posts. But as I also read in one or two of them--you get what you paid for!

In any case, two new polls went up last night before I could explain them. April 15th is coming up quickly, and we're all aware of the significance of that date! That's right--it's MY BIRTHDAY!!! Number 48, for those of you who are counting. Which means that for the next week, it's going to be all about ME. Even more so than usual...

In order to help all of you with that, I put up the first poll, which will give me an idea of what I should be expecting from you for my birthday. It also will help you, in case you find that there's a heavy emphasis on one particular type of gift over the others, so that you can choose something else that will make you stand out in the crowd. Oh, and if you're planning on more than one thing for me, feel free to take the poll more than once!

Oh yeah--next Friday is also Tax Day, so that's what the second poll is all about. Feel free to take that one too!

No comments: