Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TMI Tuesday #193 (rebroadcast)


1. How many speeding tickets have you had? Accidents? - Officially, a vast majority of my "speeding" tickets came during the time that Montana had no speed limit (when everyone else was driving 55), so if you were caught at 65 or faster, you were given a ticket for "wasting natural resources" ticket (gasoline is natural?). Anyway, it didn't go on your driving record, and the fine was $5. That's five dollars. Payable to the nice highway patrolman on the spot, if you like! Beyond that, I've gotten a ticket for going 25 through a school zone, and pulled over and given a warning numerous times. Actual total? Including the $5 ones? Two dozen wouldn't be out of the question. Accidents--only one that was my fault. I think only 3 or 4 that were the other driver's fault. None of them serious or car-totaling.
2. Boxers, briefs or commando? - Briefs. Tighty whities, and I make no apologies for that.
3. Have you ever had sex in your office or your place of employment? - Yes.
4. Do you or your so own a motorcycle? Do you ever ride one? Do you wear a helmet when you ride? - Don't own one, never ridden one, and probably wouldn't wear a helmet (still not required by state law here, I don't think) unless on the highway. Similar to my seat belt usage...
5. Ever been skinny dipping? - Oh, yes. Many times, though not anytime recently. Even ran into my sister once while skinny dipping in a river in Yellowstone Park. Walked around an outcropping of rocks and bam! there she was. Glad we were both fairly inebriated...
Bonus: Ever been arrested? Turned someone in/had someone arrested? - Yes, I have been arrested, thankyouverymuch. I don't think I've ever turned anyone in. I'm pretty much a "leave well enough alone" sort of guy. If their actions aren't hurting me or others, I let it go. If others are involved, I think I probably would, but I haven't met up with that experience yet.

Be sure to check out the other TMIers!!

No comments: