Tuesday, June 02, 2009

TMI Tuesday #189 - Dating Edition


1. What was the last movie you saw on a date? - Well, loosely using the term "date", it would probably have been either Brokeback Mountain with Rachel, or the last of the Star Wars movies with Kamey. Whichever was released later. I'm not much of a movie-goer.
2. What was the last meal you had on a date? - Again, loosely using the term "date", I suppose it was the lunch I had with Vixen a couple of weeks ago, before missing my flight...
3. When was the last time you made out in the car on a date? More? - I have absolutely no idea. Probably at least two cars ago...
4. Using a dating websites do you think you are more likely to find a "hook up" or a relationship? - One can always find sex on a dating website. I think expecting to find a relationship through dating website is as unrealistic as finding one during your first trip to a biker bar in Sturgis during Harley Week.
5. Do you have any special "first" date rituals? Flowers, certain restaurant, etc. - Shower. Brush my teeth. Floss. Shave. Use deodorant. Wear relatively clean clothes.

BONUS QUESTION: Do you believe in sex on the first date? Can a relationship bloom if you have sex on the first date? - I would have to say no to both. I can honestly say that I've never done it on a first date. I'm from that ancient era where that just didn't happen. Where sex was primarily only with someone you had at least a minimal emotional connection with. Which isn't to say that I didn't pick someone up from the bar--can't really count that as a date. But I can only think of twice when that happened. Based on those experiences, a relationship might appear to bloom, but dies pretty quickly.

Be sure to check out the other TMIers!

No comments: