Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: #130 and other stuff...

Gosh, what a weird week. First off, I've been a day short all week, thinking that Thursday was Friday. Then the two sad deaths that pretty much took up the day yesterday... Hope the weekend improves!

Is there any sort of a button that can be pushed to zap Nancy Grace off the face of the earth? Not 4 hours dead, and she was already fixated on some sort of foul play. It's "reporters" like her who are going to make this a circus well into December. Is there anyone so irritating, self-righteous and a waste of airtime as her??

And...here we go!

1. She had a great time, according to the numerous drunk texts I got from her.

2. My arm is by my side, always.

3. I know this: I will NOT be caught dead watching that new BrĂ¼no movie...ever.

4. The best moonshine comes straight from the still.

5. These words apply to me: lacking, wanting, needing, hoping, hurting, confused, insecure--surprised?

6. The birds were chirping and the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to beers with my girls, tomorrow my plans include attending the wedding of a good friend and former student (congrats, Megan!) and Sunday, I want to enjoy the first real nice weekend since about March!

Be sure you check out the other FFIers! I'm off to listen to my "Thriller" CD...

No comments: