Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Music and TMI Tuesday #192

Well, I got one deadline taken care of, but missed the second one. But that's not terribly crucial. I spent just about every minute of the weekend in front of the computer (offline!!!), trying to get this project done. Saturday, in particular. I ended up going to bed late with red, swollen eyes. And that was WITH the glasses! Sunday was a bit easier, but I forced myself to take half-hour breaks. We didn't do the family thing for Father's Day, as the sisters' families were out of town, but I went down and hung out for a bit. Probably the best Father's Day gift was the one that he's given us--he seems to be getting stronger each day. Still not going to run any races, but he doesn't look like death warmed over anymore. The weather was fairly icky all weekend, except for a pretty nice, but short, lightning storm and a 5-minute all-you-can-eat rain dumping. Those were a nice change. Otherwise, it was cold, gray and windy. Happy summer! Now that I've rambled...here's TMI!

1. Would you stay in a loveless relationship for the amazing sex? - Having not been in any kind of relationship, I can't really know. But probably not.
2. If you could only have one, which would you choose: love that lasts forever or great, body numbing sex? - Everlasting love. (cue some cheesy 70's love ballad...)
3. Looking back at your past loves, which one should you have married/taken back and who should you have tossed earlier than you did? - No question...the girl I dated during grad school is the one I should have married. Should have probably fought harder for her. Or my high school band director's daughter. Toss-up there. There's probably a couple of others I should have pursued, but didn't. I've only really tossed one girl. And I tried tossing her earlier, but she kept coming back. Not that she was a terrible girlfriend--I just had this vision that I was going off to college and she'd be left behind, and I had wild oats to sow! Didn't quite work out that way, but that was my justification...
4. if you had one last fuck in you where, how and who would you “give it” to? - The banks of Lake Coeur d'Alene in Idaho, in a tent, with one of you bloggers (but I'll never tell!).
5. Which is more important sex, money, love and happiness? (and no, you can’t pick’em all) - Well, I've done quite well without sex, money or love, so I'd say happiness gets my vote here.

Be sure to check out the other TMIers!

No comments: