Tuesday, June 09, 2009

More Cuteness and TMI Tuesday #190

Now that I've got my scanner up and running, you're going to be subject to my insufferably cute pictures from the past. Not too many, but a few. Because I can!

Fifty years later, and I still have the same haircut!


Have you ever...

1. had sex with someone ten years older or younger than you? - Older, no. Younger, yes.
2. drawn from a nude model or been a nude model? - I have no artistic ability, so no opportunity to draw a nude model. And no, I've never been a nude model. That I'm aware of...
3. had sex at a company Christmas party? - Never been to any sort of company Christmas party where I'd want to have sex with someone (or they were far too young). Back in grad school, however...
4. had a blind date? - Just once. And it was enough to make me not want to ever do it again. Nothing particularly bad. Just not "me".
5. slept with a teacher? - Yes. But then again, I used to be a teacher. As a student, with one of my own teachers? No.
Bonus (as in optional): had sex with someone within an hour of meeting them? Never had that level of game.

Be sure to check out the other TMIers!

No comments: