Monday, June 09, 2008

Weekend stuff

I seem to remember the old days, when I could write decent posts--witty, interesting, anecdotal. Wonder what happened...?
Received this link in an email at work this morning. I won't post it, but you should check it out. It might answer alot of what's wrong with teenagers with cell phones to their ears all day! It's on YouTube, and it's safe for work.
Dana posted her first vlog over the weekend. Actually a two-parter of her drive to work, pointing out the sights and attractions along the way. I figured that was a heck of an idea. Those of you who have been around may have participated in the "Come To Work With Me" theme of Labor Day 2006. But this would be uninterrupted video, with commentary by me! Well, I'm putting it off for awhile. The file was too big to upload in one shot, the tripod has a loose screw so the picture is jittery, and I can't be allowed to speak without a script. Or at least an idea of what I'm going to say. If you think I ramble and/or pontificate here, you should hear me onscreen! I'll do one later. I promise!
I actually have this week's HNT taken care of! Rather than the last-minute rush, I had to plan this one out. In fact, this is the Plan "A" that was mentioned in last week's. I could have gotten arrested for the pre-production activities even!
I made a decision, for no apparent reason, that I'm going to try to respond to your comments for each post. Except for HNT posts. It dawned on me that I really like getting a response from those who do the same. So starting with this post, I'm going to try to do that. Wish me luck!
I know the weather is unbearably hot for most of you. We didn't even hit 60 all weekend! We won't even get into the mid-70s until this weekend. From what I read on all of your sites, I should probably not complain and enjoy the coolness! Still, even just a 2 or 3 day stretch of sunshine would be nice!

No comments: