Tuesday, June 10, 2008

One of those days... (beware, this could be disgusting)

I had some cold fried chicken yesterday. I had that feeling all last night, and when I went to bed, that it didn't seem like things had settled into my stomach. Since then, I've experienced every sort of bodily function I could have, short of actually puking. Belching, burping, sweating, heartburn, etc., and I won't even begin to go into the excretory functions. Or the number of pairs of underwear I've gone through since midnight. I don't believe I've ever had an enema (at least that I'm aware of, and I think I'd be aware of something like that), but I do believe I know what the end result is like...

So I called in sick, have been in bed all morning, trying to get some sleep, and I'm awakened at around 10:30 by a monster clap of thunder, and rain dripping off the roof. I look outside--it's 37° and snowing! Hope you're all having a better day!

No comments: