Monday, November 27, 2006

More stuff about me...

OK--I stole this from Leesa, only because I bombed so badly on hers, and she told me I had to do this. So...

WITHOUT going into my archives.... Can you answer these questions?

What is my middle name?
How tall am I?
What kind of car do I drive?
Am I left-handed or right-handed?
Where did I go to school?
What am I afraid of?
Do I smoke?
Do I drink?
Do I have any siblings? How many?
What state was I born in?
What year?
Name a state I have lived in other than Montana.
How many piercings do I have?
Am I shy or outgoing?
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?
What’s my favorite color?
Name something I love?
Name a talent I have?
What kind of shoes do I wear?
Do I have any pets?
What is my worst habit?
If I were stranded on a desert island, what would I bring?

Leesa was giving a prize, don't expect one from me!

Have fun!

No comments: