Monday, November 20, 2006

Miscellaneous Mish-Mash/Musical Monday#10

The three football teams I was interested in all won this weekend! Friday night, the Helena Capital Bruins (my old HS) beat the Billings West Golden Bears for the state AA Football Championship. Quite handily, at that!

The Carroll College Fighting Saints won their first-round playoff game against Montana-Northern. They will host St. Xavier this coming Saturday.

The UofM Grizzlies beat cross-state rival MSU Bobcats in a defensive battle. That put the Grizzlies at 10-1, and are seeded #2 in the playoffs. In an interesting twist--the Cats apparently impressed enough people that they will also be in the playoffs with a 7-4 record. And hosting a first round game! So in my best Montana neighborly fashion--congrats to the Cats!
I might have mentioned that there was a bet involved with the Cat/Griz game, which I obviously won. Be sure to check back for the payment of that bet!
I had the pleasure of a 2 and a half hour chat with a new friend last night. Hope we do that again real soon!
Watched the Will Farrell movie "Elf" this weekend. I generally dislike Will Farrell in his slapstick mode. This was a nice surprise, though. I might have even let a tear roll down at the end when everyone sings. Sometimes I'm such a girl....
I got all my 25 Questions. Thank you! I'll post the answers soon.
Jessica Simpson doesn't really do a thing for me, though she can be spectacularly attractive. I didn't bother to watch "The Dukes of Hazzard". But her commercial for DishTV or whatever it is she's trying to sell where she's in her Daisy Duke shorts and says "I totally don't know what that means, but I want it."--I could watch her say that line all day long.
For Musical Monday, I offer the fight song for UofM, "Up With Montana".
GO GRIZ!

Image hosting by Photobucket


No comments: