Thursday, August 03, 2006

Jailbait HNT

If you remember THIS post, I still had a trial to attend. Well, that happened this afternoon. As I'm writing this, I don't know what the outcome will be. Everything could be dismissed, which would certainly be the right thing to do (said the criminal...). The worst would be 10 days in jail, mega fines, and 6-month suspension of my license and plates. I expect that I'll get something on the lenient end. But just in case I end up in jail, I figured I'd better leave you with some mug shots with the offending plates that started me down on this sad, lonely path.

If I'm not in jail, I'll be partying tonight with Moose and Rachel down at Alive @ Five. If I am, then Rachel will have posted this for me! Thanks, hon!

Well, that was certainly unsatisfactory! Due to a paperwork foul-up (made by the judge!), my trial was postponed until the first week of September. I found out that jail time isn't included in this, but possible license/plate suspension is something to look forward to. And the fines won't be as severe as feared. All in all, I hope the whole thing goes away!


What's up with the growing bald spot on the side of my head???


It's strictly a coincidence that after posting about my possible jail sentence I would have a picture of a nekkid male Mystery Guest!

This fine specimen is spoken for, ladies. He usually appears for HNT as part of a duo, or sometimes, even a threesome (lucky pup!). He needs that extra body heat in the winter, as he calls the Great White North his home. His fiancé dragged him kicking and screaming into HNT, but he's adapted quite well (as has she!). If you think you know who it is, you can get in touch with either of them, though they are in the process of moving, and may not get to a computer anytime soon. I'll be revealing him Thursday afternoon.
Hell, I forgot to reveal the Mystery Guest this afternoon (thanks, Velma!). This is Neil, who shares his life, his home and blog with his fiancé Evalee. Sometimes with someone else, too! I believe he can be seen elsewhere, as well! Stop by and say hi. It'll give them something to read once they get moved!
"...the Other HNT" is up and running, and a little more safe for work than recent posts, though not totally safe. Still need to get some more of you involved!
After my plea for Mystery Guest pics, I received a few to keep it going for another month. I'm always taking submissions for that, and everyone who submits, will have their day in the sun!
Since I was in court this afternoon, I was not able to make note of early posters. Sorry!
Still working on the new meme that I mentioned a few posts ago. Hopefully will announce it early next week.

No comments: