Friday, August 18, 2006

Another Meme

Logtar tagged me for a meme. I hadn't seen this one, so I figured I should do it. Plus I'm a bit lacking in inspiration today...

Four jobs I wish I had the capabilities of:
    1. Back-up Musician. Maybe I have the capabilities, but don't have the resources/location to find out. I think I'd love doing it, though.
    2. Helicopter pilot. I think that would be a kick in the ass.
    3. Journalistic photographer. Access to everything, everywhere.
    4. Retired computer geek. After having sold my property to Microsoft and making a huge fortune, never needing to work again.
Four names I wish I had other than my own:
    1. Terry.
    2. Michael.
    3. Jason.
    4. Bill Gates.
Four of my favorite actresses:
    1. Diane Lane - She proves that you don't have to be young to be sexy in the movies!
    2. Michelle Pfeiffer - Blond, strong, talented. Don't think she's had her break-out performance yet (no, it wasn't "Grease 2")
    3. Audrey Hepburn - None more beautiful.
    4. Maureen O'Hara - Irish redhead. What more needs be said?
Four songs I could listen to over and over again:
    1. Moonlight Serenade - Glenn Miller
    2. Clea - Matrix IX
    3. The Rodeo Song - Gary Lee & Showdown
    4. Hole Hearted - Extreme
Four TV shows I love to watch:
    1. Law & Order reruns (any flavor)
    2. M*A*S*H reruns
    3. Weather Channel
    4. I don't watch much TV
Four places I would like to go to on vacation:
    1. Ireland/Scotland
    2. New Zealand
    3. Czech Republic
    4. Some tropical island
Four of my favorite cuisines:
    1. Western (steak)
    2. Mexican
    3. Italian
    4. Chinese
Four places I wish I was right now:
    1. In the arms of my true love (if I had one)
    2. On my lake place (if I had one)
    3. In transit to a vacation spon on my private jet (if I had one)
    4. Centrally located to all my bloggy friends
I'm supposed to tag a bunch of you, but I won't.

No comments: