Friday, March 17, 2006

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

First off--great response to the "greening" of HNT! I hope you enjoyed doing it! Next "theme" will come in the summer...

I got home late, so I can't post all that I wanted to. I'll be at O'Toole's Bar at 8:00 AM to get the first green beer out of the tap. I've been doing that for 15 years now. And of course, there will be more than one. And probably a shot or two of Irish whiskey. I'll probably have some pictures to post. THEN I HAVE TO GO TO WORK!!

Actually, I will play it fairly low-key this year and won't drink much in the afternoon or evening. I've got an early morning rehearsal on Saturday, so I'll need to be somewhat sober.

I have some things to tell you. Gifts in the mail, symphony week, some other things. Unfortunately, they'll probably have to wait until Saturday.

Have a great St. Patrick's Day! Be safe!!

UPDATE!! I've been to O'Toole's. Three green beers, a Guinness, and 3 shots of Jameson's Irish Whiskey, and I'm ready for work! Sorry, no pictures...

No comments: