Thursday, March 09, 2006

Faces HNT

I saw something similar to this on another site, so I stole it (what's new?). My original plan was to do something like Hollywood Squares, with my face in the center box, and then each view of me from what it would look like in each of the other boxes. The pictures came out fine, but I couldn't edit the flickr toy to put the right picture in the right box. I hate it when free applications don't do what you want them to do! So instead, you get this. A few of these look similar to me. I thought I came up with a diverse set of expressions. I'll need to work on that. I should have shaved, too...

My creation


Ah, hell, here's the Hollywood Squares one that didn't work...

My creation


This week's Mystery Guest is a big-city girl with some incredible stories! She's never considered herself very shy, and her HNTs attest to that! We don't often get to see her face, but she's got the greatest eyes. And lots of hair!! Fun-loving and adventursome, too! She apparently has developed a liking for cheese...
This is the lovely Tess, the Urban Gypsy herself! Stop by and see what she does at work!
Don't forget to check out the second week of HNT @ The Rogue. It starts up again Thursday night at 7:00PM, PST. Check out the site to see who all is being featured for the Festival.
There's only a couple more days left to vote for Summer in her bid to become 5.0 Mustang Magazine's "Babe of the Year"! Go to her site to get the link. It takes all of 30 seconds!
Be sure to check out "The REAL Me" for her last special HNT! Also check out Cranky Chaos! And Lysa is up too! And wish TripleL a Happy Birthday!

No comments: