Thursday, March 23, 2006

Apologetic HNT

Before going any farther (further?)--I apologize for what you're about to see...

Well, after last week's shot of my back (for which many of you seemed thankful wasn't furry), I figured I'd take another picture, but somewhat lower. This has only been hinted at in the past, but here it is, seen in all its glory. I've seen other guys do this shot, and even some girls, so I figured it was time to show that I could do it too. No real stories to tell. I severely hurt it while playing softball a number of years ago. I've never actually had anyone kiss it. Or much of anything else, for that matter. Except for maybe a few very fulfilling massages. But that's as far as I'm willing to admit to. Please be gentle with the comments...

Do you have any idea how hard it is to take this shot???



Today's Mystery Guest came as a bit of a surprise to me. This is another one who is baring quite a bit more than she has in her previous HNTs. The back tattoo would be a great giveaway, but we've never seen it! The only hints I'll give is that she's got a relative who also HNTs, and she is probably older than you think! This MG is a bit shy, so she's not going to let me reveal her identity, though if you think you know who it is, feel free to email her and ask--she won't deny it.

As always, if you're interested in becoming the Mystery Guest, simply send in your picture and request!




To avoid cramming it all down your throats all at once--I'm letting you know that my birthday is April 15th. I'll continue to remind you as we get closer.
Be sure to check out Voodoo. She had to post early.

No comments: