Friday, March 24, 2006

Busy Days Ahead

I just wanted to take the opportunity to let everyone know that I'm going to be scarce until Sunday afternoon, probably. Symphony is playing the Mahler 5 and the Barber Violin Concerto. If you don't know what that means, don't worry, but assume it means lots of rehearsal, the accompanying melodrama, and little chance to sleep or eat over the next couple of days.
Many thanks to those of you who offered to kiss, pinch or squeeze my ass yesterday! Makes it harder to admit that, as some of you guessed, it was actually the inside of my left knee. If I have a chance, I'll post the uncropped version to show you. HOWEVER, due to the many kind comments, I am considering doing the real thing for you next week. You have been warned...


I've been remiss in mentioning that over the past couple of months, some of my HNT posts have actually been uploaded by another person due to my occassional Wednesday night rehearsals. Rather than opening comments at 10:45 MST or later, I enlisted the lovely and talented (and fellow Montanan) Crimson to keep running things smoothly. If for some unknown reason you haven't been over to her site (and that would really surprise me) go check her out and say hi! And thank you, Red!


No comments: