Friday, April 14, 2006

Thanks, y'all!

Just about every HNT site I visited over the past two days had some sort birthday greeting for me. That was nice, and certainly appreciated! I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to comment on every site, but realize that I did notice!
BTW--my birthday is actually TOMORROW, April 15th, in case you weren't aware!
Surprisingly few comments left over at "...the Other HNT". If you haven't been there this week, you missed out on our first anonymous male! And other lovely participants! Go check it out if you haven't already (or even if you have)! If you want to submit an anonymous HNT, send it to hntanon@gmail.com
As previously mentioned, my birthday is tomorrow. I have absolutely no plans for the day. Maybe getting my taxes done (nothing like waiting until the last minute). Maybe doing some cleaning. No party until Sunday, which will be a birthday/Easter thing. But when you're getting as old as me, big celebrations aren't necessary. Besides, I'M GOING TO THE CARIBBEAN IN A WEEK!! Plan on some info next week on all of that!
Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: