Monday, December 19, 2005

Super secret blog! And Dad....

Now that the party is over, and the perverts and weirdos (other than ourselves) have missed it, the super secret OsTour site is open to the public, should you want to go there. Complete with a day by day travelogue! Go here!!

It was brought to my attention that I haven't mentioned my father's heart/pacemaker surgery. He went under the knife while I was on the South Dakota leg of this trip. I wouldn't have even gone, had there been any indication or real concern. As expected, he came out of it just fine, but a little tired. Was planning to go to a pre-Christmas brunch with the rest of the family, so it sounds like he's OK. It will take some time to get used to the thing, but he should be feeling much better than he has in some time.

Thanks, Sam, for asking!

No comments: