Thursday, May 05, 2005

Poll Results IV

Due to my busy week last week, and the internet problems over the weekend, I kept this poll up far too long. I hope that you caught the fact that these were the favorite things referred to in the song "My Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music. Here's the results (only answers that got votes are listed):

What's your favorite thing?
    Brown paper packages tied up with strings (1)
    Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings (1)
    Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes (2)
    Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes (2)
    Other.....? view suggestions (4)
      bellinis, chocolate mousse, and cute boys
      knowing that finals are over in 24 hours!
      peeps
      Bourbon and Nyquil
I think I know exactly who submitted their own answers, and what they were. And I have a good idea who voted for "girls in white dresses..." Pervs---

New, shorter poll up on the right.

No comments: