Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Well, the day has started! Drink count so far: 2 shots of Jameson's whiskey, 3 green beers, and 1 Guinness Stout. All by 8:45 AM. Here's the crew that started when the doors opened at O'Toole's:
DSCF1715.JPG

Dave & MIke (the guys waving in the picture) are the guys I met up with down there. I don't know anyone else in the picture, but does it really matter?

My plans for the day have changed somewhat. The 5" of snow we were supposed to get last night didn't happen, but the roads are still sort of slick, and it's not going to get any better as I head to Butte. So alcohol consumption will be put on hold until I get to Butte, and even then, it's going to be far less than prior years. Damn that whole maturity/old age thing!

I'll be taking as many pictures as I can down there, and let you guys see the best. I've already heard from Lizabeth. She's not going to be able to make it over, which is a bummer. I'm hoping to be at the M & M at around 4:30, so look for me on their webcam (see previous post). I'll make my way towards the bar, so hopefully I'll be right in front. I'll be the one wearing green!

Corned beef and cabbage is calling, so I'm outta here--have a great day!

No comments: