Thursday, May 03, 2007

OsShirt and HNT

Sometimes you come up against the deadline for HNT, and you wrack your brains for an idea, and wonder what you'll possibly be able to do. And then something drops conveniently in your lap. The new OsShirt came back to me rather than going directly to its next stop. Someone had mentioned that they hadn't seen me wearing this one, whereas there were plenty of pictures of me and the old one. So before sending it off again, I figured I'd better take a picture wearing it. Authenticating it, as it were. The saucy, open-collar look isn't quite my style, but that button is missing already! Stealth? Tara? Mom? Anyone know anything about that??


I've sung the praises of the built-in camera of the iMac G5 that I use at work. I had to try out some of the other effects that come with it (without having to use extra software). So you get another 4 shots. Hope you like them (I don't know what's up with the bug-eyes...)!



I'm not sure how much of a mystery this week's Mystery Guest will be. Joining us in spirit this week is Shumpy, who was a wonderful and gracious host for our first night of the 50th birthday celebration in Dallas. If you can't read the button, I suggest you maybe click on the young lady's tush. You might get the answer! I'll be revealing her identity tomorrow afternoon, for those who haven't figured out who it is!
I'm getting bad about doing this in a timely manner... Shumpy's fan is the lovely, leggy No One In Particular. Go check her out in all of her baseball fanatic goodness!
"...the Other HNT" returns to more of its NSFW style, after a tame week last week. Be sure to check out your fellow HNTers, and leave a comment this week!
FYI--May 5th is "World Naked Gardening Day". Last year, we used that as a HNT theme (note my profile pic). This year it snuck up on me, so no official theme. But if you want to change pictures quick, feel free! Go check out the official website here! Thanks, Tara, for bringing it to my attention!
Be sure to check out the contest rules for the Graduation Picture Contest running here this month! The explanation is one post down...

No comments: