Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bits and Pieces

You've only got a couple of days left to send in your senior picture for the Graduation Picture contest! Go here to catch all the details.
As alluded to in the past post, this is symphony week, so I'll be in and out, but don't plan to hear much from me from Thursday through Saturday. Two of the best Montana friends of those killed in the accident will be playing with us on Saturday. I think that's going to be difficult, especially for them. We will be performing Verdi's "Requiem" (that's the Mass for the dead), which is coincidentally appropriate.
I have what I think is disturbing news regarding the original OsShirt. I should have realized it earlier, but it hit me over the weekend. I showed you the plates/napkins from the Dallas trip,


but then I received this in my email on Saturday...


Apparently the original OsShirt was stolen in NYC, and pieces of it are being sold all over the place (Lord knows there's enough to go around...).
As mentioned in my Mother's Day post, I ate my cold Chinese take-out on Sunday afternoon. What I hadn't bargained for was the bony chips that I felt floating in a bite of fried rice. Short story--my left lower molar is disintegrating. No pain, no blood. Just a couple of pieces that fell off like an iceberg breaking into the ocean. Still no pain, but I'm not going to count on that forever. So now I have to find me a cheap dentist. Damn.
I was tagged with memes from Tish and Lee Ann. I'll get to them as soon as I can. Lee Ann's will be fun and easy. Tish's, not so much.

No comments: