Sunday, June 18, 2006

There's gotta be a change...

Saturday afternoon/evening sucked. Just to let you know--some shit has hit the fan. Things are going to have to change. What really sucks is that it's my own doing. I've been procrastinating/ignoring/assuming/pretending for too long. Things crashed down on me Saturday. For the immediate future, things must change. And $5000 just appearing out of thin air wouldn't be a bad thing either. Things in my head are spinning, and it's not in a very good place right now.

To the real life friends, don't ask--I'll get around to telling you, but not right away. To the rest of you, I don't know what effect this will have on us. Probably not much. I'm not looking for sympathy--I'm just venting a little. I'm feeling a little lost. I don't have a better word for it. But things must change.

Anyone have a spare $5K?

No comments: